The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, notify visitors about updates to our website and to notify visitors about new product developments. This information is held securely and it is NOT shared with any other third party.
Industrial Textiles & Plastics Limited company number 02382352 ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy and, any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.itpltd.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Industrial Textiles & Plastics Limited of Stillington Road, Easingwold, York YO61 3FA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site http://www.itpltd.com (our site), by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, or by ordering goods or services from us. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, search for a product, [place an order with us], download data or software from our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products
- you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
- Information we receive from other sources.We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form); to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Industrial Textiles & Plastics Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Industrial Textiles & Plastics Limited our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Stillington Road, Easingwold, York YO61 3FA or e-mail.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail to us.
Health & Safety Policy
ITP aims to provide a safe working environment conforming to the spirit of the health and safety legislation. Written health and safety policies and procedures have been prepared in order to meet with these legal requirements.
These policies and procedures are contained within this manual and detail various aspects of health and safety within the company and provide guidelines intended to ensure that all operations are carried out safely without risk to employees’ physical well being.
Industrial Textiles and Plastics Ltd. Also aims to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the work activities of the company does not affect the health and safety of persons who are not employees, for example visitors and contractors.
Further, Industrial Textiles and Plastics Ltd. recognises that where equipment is installed or processes are undertaken, the company has the duty to ensure that the relevant health and safety information is made available to those employees involved.
Employees are reminded that it is their duty to take responsibility for his/her own health and safety and for that of his/her colleagues.
Implementation and assessment of the effectiveness of this policy will be undertaken by the appointed Health & Safety Committee.
ITP believes that everyone has a responsibility for the environment and our natural resources. We are committed to constantly improving our environmental performance as part of our contribution.
In carrying out our activities, we will:
- Seek to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment by developing more environmentally sound processes and minimising the consumption of raw materials, energy and waste
- Strive to set high standards of environmental performance
- Educate and motivate our employees to comply with this policy
- Seek the co-operation of our suppliers and contractors to ensure that the goods and services they provide are environmentally sound
- Communicate openly, both internally and externally, about our environmental responsibilities and report on our environmental performance
Anti-corruption and Bribery Policy
It is our policy to conduct our business in an honest manner, and to act with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate and in all business sectors. We will uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all of the jurisdictions in which we operate. We will act in accordance with the United Kingdom Bribery Act 2010, in respect of our conduct in the UK and overseas.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Compliance
Industrial Textiles & Plastics Ltd has taken measures to ensure that we are in full compliance with the new European Legislation that comes into effect from 25 May, 2018.
We store all data electronically on secure private servers within in our premises. Data in paper form, as necessary for conducting our business and fulfilling our business obligations to your company, is securely stored on our premises. The security protocols in place have been implemented and monitored by our independent IT consultants.
Access to stored data, either print or electronic, is strictly and exclusively limited to our employees or privately engaged agents, solely for the purpose of conducting our business with you and for fulfilling our required financial reporting obligations. All our staff have been trained in internet access protocols to prevent any breaches of digital data protection.
Data is only passed to third parties where such information is required to fulfil our contract with you: e.g. deliveries and collection of goods; credit checks, etc. Data is never shared with third parties in any other circumstance.
We process your data under three conditions only:
- To efficiently and accurately conduct our agreed business with you and to fulfil any contracts or agreements with you.
- When individuals have given us their explicit consent (verbally, digitally or in writing) to receive communications from us
- In the case of justified legitimate interest (e.g. previous clients or business relationships), with the recipient having the right to opt out permanently from communication at any time.
We will release copies of all data we hold on you and your employees at your written request. You have the right to request that data we hold be deleted and this will be honoured, except in the case that this data is required to be stored to fulfil our financial reporting responsibilities.
As a company, ITP is committed to ensuring the security of all data we hold, and we are fully compliant with ICO requirements for data storage and processing.
Should you have any questions, please do contact our Data Protection Officer, Kilmeny Denny, at email@example.com.