Powerlon Metal Roofing Separation Layer
- Multilayer breathable membrane with a three dimensional top layer
- For use with metal, copper or zinc roofs
- CE Marking
- Fully vapour permeable
- Strong, durable and waterproof
- Sound- and heat-proofing benefits
- Self-adhesive edge strips
|Air layer thickness equivalent||Sd 0.02|
|Nail tear strength||MD >160N/50mm
|Standard size||1.5 x 25m|
Powerlon Metalix is a multilayer breathable membrane with a three dimensional top layer. It is specifically suitable for metal, zinc and copper roofs that can get very warm.
Metalix SA prevents moisture being built up against the bottom side of the roof cladding. The three-dimensional layer ensures that the roof cladding can move in the event of temperature fluctuations. It also reduces the sound coming from rain and hail hitting the metal roof.
The membrane has a base layer to which a spiral layer of polypropylene mesh is melt bonded. It is specially designed as a moisture and separation layer for all types of standing seam and metal roofs, and incorporates self-adhesive edge strips.
Powerlon Metalix has CE Marking for "Flexible sheets for waterproofing – Underlays for discontinuous roofs (EN 13859-1:2010) and walls (EN 13859-2: 2010)"
Industrial Textiles & Plastics Ltd is ISOQAR Quality Assured and certified to ISO 9001.
ITP's Building Team provides technical support and customer-specific service. Contact them on +44(0)1347 825200 or email email@example.com.
Powerlon Metalix is specifically designed for use with metal, zinc and copper roofs which reach high temperatures in hot summer climates. It ican be laid on top of rigid insulation or timber or plywood boarding and is clean, safe and lightweight.
CE Marking is required for many products. It
- shows that the manufacturer has checked that these products meet EU safety, health or environmental requirements
- is an indicator of a product’s compliance with EU legislation
- allows the free movement of products within the European market