Powerbase Damp Proof Membranes
- Effective protection against damp
- BBA Certified and CE Marking
- Available in two different grades
- Supplied in rolls for joining on site
- Prefabricated panels option for specified footprints
|DPM 250||DPM 300|
|Standard size||4.0 x 25m||4.0 x 25m|
Powerbase Damp Proof Membranes are blown polyethylene films. Powerbase DPMs are supplied as rolls for joining on site as standard. Customers' specific needs can be accommodated, with the option of specifying prefabricated panels to a unique project footprint.
Powerbase DPMs are BBA Certified (Certificate 17/5414). This Agrément Certificate relates to Powerbase Damp-proof Membranes, blown films of polyethylene for use in solid concrete ground floors that are not subject to hydrostatic pressure, to protect buildings against moisture from the ground.
Powerbase DPMs have ;CE Marking for "Flexible sheets for waterproofing – Damp proof sheets (EN 13967: 2012)"
Industrial Textiles & Plastics Ltd is ISOQAR Quality Assured and certified to ISO 9001.
ITP's Geomembranes Team provides technical support and customer-specific service. Contact them on +44(0)1347 825201 or email email@example.com.
See Tech Base for more information about Certification and Compliance.
Damp proof membranes protect buildings from moisture from the ground. DPMs are intended for use in solid concrete ground floors that are not subject to hydrostatic pressure.
They are suitable for sites requiring NHBC Green gas protection measures.
Powerclad DPMs can be joined on site using Powerbond Double-Sided Jointing Tape. It is important to note that the shelf life of self-adhesive products is limited: usually between 6 months and 1 year when protected from direct sunlight and ambient temperatures above 30°C.
CE Marking is required for many products. It
- shows that the manufacturer has checked that these products meet EU safety, health or environmental requirements
- is an indicator of a product’s compliance with EU legislation
- allows the free movement of products within the European market